Earn credits while you finish high school!
High school sophomores, juniors or seniors may enroll in college-level classes and start earning college credit. The credits earned will be recorded on a GCCC transcript and may be used to fulfill degree requirements at GCCC or at a transfer institution's discretion.
Requirements to be eligible for dual enrollment:
- Must have written permission from your high school counselor or principal.
- Have at least a 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) high school grade point average. (Some high school districts may require a higher GPA to participate.)
- Students enrolled in 6 credit hours or in Math or English courses are required to complete a placement assessment.
Whether you are a first-year student, a returning student or seeking a better job, Garden City Community College is here to help you get started. Plan a visit to the college to get familiar with the services and friendly faces on campus. Our Admissions staff can help you navigate the admissions process and our Financial Aid & Scholarship department will help you find the resources to pay for tuition.
- Schedule a GCCC Visit
- Submit an Application
- Submit the TB Questionnaire
- Save questionnaire as .pdf and email to email@example.com or deliver to Registrar's Office in SCSC building
- Students taking classes only online do not need to turn in this form
- Send your official high school and/or college transcripts
- Garden City Community College
801 Campus Dr.
Garden City, KS 67846
Or deliver electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org (examples: Parchment, Escript)
- Submit your ACT/SAT/Accuplacer scores to email@example.com
- Fill out Scholarships application
- Fill out Financial Aid Application
- Submit your housing application and pay the fee
- Get enrolled by contacting an advisor
- Get your log in information
- Students will not receive credentials until they are enrolled for classes
- If you are participating in athletics, Submit your physical forms: